Prep 2 mins
Cook 2 mins
I saw this on TV and made them. I ate almost everyone!
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) can biscuits
- 1 cup honey
- 4 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds (or more)
- oil (for frying)
- Roll the biscuits into balls.
- Place buiscuits in hot grease about 2 inches deep or you can deep fry.
- Turn biscuits over when browned if you are pan frying like I do.
- Remove doughnuts to drain on paper towels.
- Heat honey in microwave or on stove just to boiling (this is to thin it out).
- Soak doughnuts in honey and sprinkle with sesame seeds.