- 1 cup butter, softened (not margarine)
- 1⁄2 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- sifted powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large mixing bowl beat together butter, 1/2 Celsius powdered sugar and honey.
- Add flour, nuts, vanilla and salt.
- Mix thoroughly using hands if necessary. Shape into 1 inch balls and place 1 1/2 inches apart on a greased cookie sheet or on a sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Bake in a preheated 325° oven for 14-16 minutes or until cookies are barely tinged with brown.
- While warm roll in powdered sugar.
- Cool and roll in powdered sugar again.