Top Review by Tebo
I am not a fish eater (love shell fish though). I did this for some people who wanted salmon grilled. They were dutifully impressed and claimed it suited them just fine. Based on their opinion I rated it 4 stars!
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 -2 clove garlic, minced
- cayenne pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon coriander
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 (6 ounce) salmon steaks or 2 (6 ounce) salmon fillets
- to taste dill sprigs, for garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the oil, honey, mustard, garlic, cayenne, coriander, lemon juice and salt in a shallow dish. Mix well.
- Add the salmon and let marinate for 30 minutes at room temp.
- Place the salmon on a med.-hot fire, grill the salmon five to six minutes per side or until they flake easily.
- Remove from grill and garnish with the dill sprigs.