Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Honey adds sweetness to this full-bodied Coffee. A must for your Holliday guests or if you are snuggling up with a good book and a warm, fuzzy blanket some winter's night. Recipe comes from a book called "The Spirit of Christmas" by Leisure Arts.
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 6 tablespoons honey
- 1 1⁄2 quarts strongly brewed coffee
- 1⁄2 cup dark rum
- In a Dutch oven, combine evaporated milk and honey.
- Stirring occasionally, cook over med-high heat until milk is warm but not boiling.
- Add coffee; stir until well blended.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in rum.
- Serve hot.