Recipe by La Dilettante
A warming, sweet-savory way with healthy veggies! Pretty, colorful, and delicious alongside a roast chicken. Of course, for me, they're a meal in themselves!
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 4 small fresh parsnips, peeled and sliced into 3/4-inch rounds
- 1 head broccoli, separated into florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 large sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon honey
- sea salt and freshly-ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Put vegetables into ovenproof baking dish, large enough to allow one layer. Pour olive oil and honey over the vegetables, and toss well. Snip as much of the rosemary off the stems as you can, and tuck the stems among the vegetables. Season well with salt and pepper.
- Roast at 375 until potatoes and parsnips are tender, and broccoli begins to caramelize, about 25 minutes.