Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
A warming, sweet-savory way with healthy veggies! Pretty, colorful, and delicious alongside a roast chicken. Of course, for me, they're a meal in themselves!
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 4 small fresh parsnips, peeled and sliced into 3/4-inch rounds
- 1 head broccoli, separated into florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 large sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon honey
- sea salt and freshly-ground pepper
- Put vegetables into ovenproof baking dish, large enough to allow one layer. Pour olive oil and honey over the vegetables, and toss well. Snip as much of the rosemary off the stems as you can, and tuck the stems among the vegetables. Season well with salt and pepper.
- Roast at 375 until potatoes and parsnips are tender, and broccoli begins to caramelize, about 25 minutes.
I really liked this recipe, but my husband did not. I only used half the honey called for and my husband still thought it was too sweet. Thanks for sharing.
Really good! We had it as our main dish with plain whole grain cous cous on the side. I used less rosemary 'cause that's what I had and it still tasted great.