Recipe by Lori Mama
I saw her make this recipe on her talk show and it looked so simple and delicious. We love the taste of rosemary, so we really enjoyed it. I scaled the recipe back to make 2 servings.
- 2 tablespoons oil
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 6 oz. each)
- 1 large shallot, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 sprigs rosemary, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 lemon, juiced
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil, in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- When oil smokes, add chicken to the pan.
- and cook 6 minutes on each side.
- Remove from pan and cover with foil
- Reduce heat under pan to medium
- add shallots, garlic and rosemary to pan and cook 2-3 minutes.
- Add honey, stir in Dijon and lemon juice.
- Add chicken back to the pan and coat on all sides with the bubbling glaze. Turn off heat.
- Garnish with toasted nuts, if using.