1/2 Photos of Honey-Rosemary Chicken
A great grilled chicken recipe! Wonderful mix of honey and mustard. Taken from BHG the Biggest Book of Grilling. I used a bit less olive oil and more lemon juice than the recipe asked for.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1For marinade, in a small bowl combine honey, olive oil, mustard, garlic, rosemary, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- 2Place chicken in a resealable plastic bag.
- 3Pour marinade over chicken.
- 4Seal bag; turn to coat chicken.
- 5Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or up to 24 hours, turning bag occasionally.
- 6Drain chicken, reserving marinade.
- 7Place chicken on grill rack.
- 8Cover and gril 15 to 18 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink, brushing once with reserved marinade halfway through grilling.
- 9Discard any remaining marinade.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey-Rosemary Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (164 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 338.0
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 369.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 23.2 g
- Protein 27.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
coarse grain mustard