Recipe by Redsie
A great grilled chicken recipe! Wonderful mix of honey and mustard. Taken from BHG the Biggest Book of Grilling. I used a bit less olive oil and more lemon juice than the recipe asked for.
Top Review by CoffeeB
Wonderful flavor w/just the perfect amount of sweetness and just the right amount of rosemary. I ended up baking mine in the oven as the weather turned cold and windy.
Made for Cooking with Herbs and Spices - September - Rosemary...in KK's forum.
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons coarse grain mustard
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons bottled minced garlic (3 cloves)
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh rosemary
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
Directions See How It's Made
- For marinade, in a small bowl combine honey, olive oil, mustard, garlic, rosemary, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Place chicken in a resealable plastic bag.
- Pour marinade over chicken.
- Seal bag; turn to coat chicken.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or up to 24 hours, turning bag occasionally.
- Drain chicken, reserving marinade.
- Place chicken on grill rack.
- Cover and gril 15 to 18 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink, brushing once with reserved marinade halfway through grilling.
- Discard any remaining marinade.