My mother makes these on every major holiday...and they are always a hit with family. They disappear immediately..so if you're serving a big group of people, make a double batch (but not at the same time..your bread machine will overflow!).
- Put in bread machine in order given. When adding the yeast, make a hole in flour and put yeast in the hole.
- Put on dough cycle.
- On lightly floured surface, divide dough into 20 equal parts and shape into smooth balls.
- Place balls in greased 9 X 13 pan.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cover with clean cloth/towel and let rise in warm place until double in size (20 to 30 minutes).
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Heat butter and honey in microwave and brush over rolls.
- Remove immediately from pan.
- Enjoy this delicious treat.