Recipe by lobquin
Wow, this is so good that I'd make it everyday... if it wasn't 90 degrees in my kitchen. I usually end up using more honey.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs zucchini
- 3 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 tablespoon oil (I use canola)
- 4 ounces feta cheese (crumbled)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- black pepper (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Begin by cutting your zucchini lengthwise into strips about 1/4" thick. Don't worry if you don't cut them perfect, it will still taste amazing.
- Place the zucchini on a rimmed baking sheet and toss with the oil and minced garlic.
- Sprinkle the feta on top of the zucchini.
- Drizzle the honey on the zucchini and sprinkle pepper on to taste.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 20 to 30 minutes or until golden brown. I usually check after 20 minutes. DON'T FLIP!