1/7 Photos of Honey Roasted Walnuts
Sweet and spicy - a great quick snack. Best to keep in an airtight container for about a week at room temp.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine honey, sugar, salt, cayenne and cinnamon in a small pot over medium heat,.
- 2Stir once then cook 3 minutes till sugar dissolved.
- 3Add walnuts, stir to coat.
- 4Simmer 5 - 7 minutes or until syrup is lightly browned.
- 5Drain through a coarse sieve, discard cinnamon stick.
- 6Place walnuts on a wire rack over a 19 X 29 cms rectangular slice pan.
- 7Cook in moderate oven 180 C for about 8 minutes or until nuts have darkened slightly.
- 8Remove from oven, cool on wire rack.
- 9Nuts will crisp as they cool.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Roasted Walnuts
Serving Size: 1 (341 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1475.3
- Calories from Fat 687
- Total Fat 76.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1172.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 205.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.3 g
- Sugars 192.1 g
- Protein 18.3 g