1/1 Photo of Honey Roasted Vegetables With Macadamia Nuts
1 hr 5 mins
Sue Lau's Note:
I like to use multicolored heirloom carrots in this when they are available. But common orange carrots work just fine. Pearl onions can be substitute for the cipolline onions, or you may chop other onions into small chunks.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 400°F.
- 2Combine ingredients and toss well with olive oil to coat.
- 3Spread on a roasting pan in a single layer.
- 4Roast for twenty-five minutes, then stir.
- 5Roast another 20 minutes, then stir again.
- 6Drizzle 1-2 tablespoons honey over the veggies and toss again.
- 7Roast 5 minutes further.
- 8Mix the toasted nuts in just before serving.
Browse Our Top Onions Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Onions Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Roasted Vegetables With Macadamia Nuts
Serving Size: 1 (88 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 235.8
- Calories from Fat 150
- Total Fat 16.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 66.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 13.4 g
- Protein 2.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fresh sage leaves