- 2 sweet potatoes, cut into 3cm cubes
- 2 tablespoons low-fat margarine or 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt the margarine in a saucepan.
- Add the honey and mix thoroughly.
- Coat the sweet potato slices with the honey and butter mixture.
- Roast at 180 degrees C for about 20 minutes.
- Finish off under the grill to give them a nice colour!
- I guess you could add cinnamon, nutmeg and/or other wintery spices too.