1/2 Photos of Honey Roasted Sweet Potatoes
1 hr 5 mins
I made these for Easter and they were very good, not to mention, easy to make. If you like sweet potatoes, this one is a must try. The original recipe came from Bon Appetit February 2001.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a small micorwave safe bowl combine butter, honey and lemon juice.
- 3Microwave until butter melts, add cinnamon.
- 4Place cubed potatoes in a large bowl and pour honey mixture over potatoes, toss to coat.
- 5Place in a roasting pan, salt and bake for about 50 minutes, or until tender, stirring occasionally.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Roasted Sweet Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (214 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 296.6
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 231.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 16.5 g
- Protein 3.1 g