How sweet it is!!! The original recipe in a community cookbook specifies 400F and I haven't had any problems - but I need a new stove; however, I've decreased the temperature to 350F based on the comments & suggestions from Zaar chefs.
- Whisk first 5 ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Halve each squash crosswise, peel & scoop out seeds.
- Cut into 1 inch thick rings & toss in honey mixture until well coated.
- At this point, you can cover & refrigerate for up to 6 hours.
- Arrange squash rings on a greased, foil lined, rimmed baking sheet & drizzle with honey mixture.
- Bake in preheated 350F oven, turning once & basting with liquid, until tender & golden- about 30 to 40 minutes.