1/3 Photos of Honey Roasted Squash Rings
How sweet it is!!! The original recipe in a community cookbook specifies 400F and I haven't had any problems - but I need a new stove; however, I've decreased the temperature to 350F based on the comments & suggestions from Zaar chefs.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk first 5 ingredients together in a large bowl.
- 2Halve each squash crosswise, peel & scoop out seeds.
- 3Cut into 1 inch thick rings & toss in honey mixture until well coated.
- 4At this point, you can cover & refrigerate for up to 6 hours.
- 5Arrange squash rings on a greased, foil lined, rimmed baking sheet & drizzle with honey mixture.
- 6Bake in preheated 350F oven, turning once & basting with liquid, until tender & golden- about 30 to 40 minutes.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Roasted Squash Rings
Serving Size: 1 (247 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 157.4
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 655.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 17.5 g
- Protein 2.8 g