Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Sweet and tangy potatoes great with any meal.
- 500 g potatoes, quartered
- 2 tablespoons diced onions
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degF (190 degC).
- Lightly coat a baking dish with cooking spray.
- Lay potatoes in single layer in baking dish and scatter onions on top.
- In a small bowl combine melted butter, honey, mustard, salt and pepper, drizzle over potatoes.
- Bake in oven for 35 minutes or until tender, stirring halfway through.
I love this recipe! Although I got the recipe from another site, I am so happy to find it here. Super easy to make and the flavor is delicious. I made as posted ~ a keeper for sure!
Tasty. I double the ingredients for the sauce because otherwise it's a bit bland. Other than that, great recipe!
very interesting new way to do roasted potatoes, my boyfriend ate all the seconds :)