- 500 g potatoes, quartered
- 2 tablespoons diced onions
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degF (190 degC).
- Lightly coat a baking dish with cooking spray.
- Lay potatoes in single layer in baking dish and scatter onions on top.
- In a small bowl combine melted butter, honey, mustard, salt and pepper, drizzle over potatoes.
- Bake in oven for 35 minutes or until tender, stirring halfway through.