- 907.18 g pork loin (boneless)
- to taste salt and pepper
- 59.14 ml honey
- 29.58 ml orange juice
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 2.46 ml thyme
- 118.29 ml chicken broth
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 375.
- Season the pork and place in a roasting pan.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the honey, juice, oil and thyme.
- Pour over the pork.
- Add the broth to the pan.
- Bake until internal temperature reaches 150 (45-60 minutes).
- Baste frequently.
- Strain the pan juices into a saucepan.
- Reduce until slightly thickened.
- Serve over the sliced pork.