1/12 Photos of Honey Roasted Pork Loin
Lisa in Oregon's Note:
very yummy! we really enjoyed this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 375.
- 2Season the pork and place in a roasting pan.
- 3In a separate bowl, mix together the honey, juice, oil and thyme.
- 4Pour over the pork.
- 5Add the broth to the pan.
- 6Bake until internal temperature reaches 150 (45-60 minutes).
- 7Baste frequently.
- 8Strain the pan juices into a saucepan.
- 9Reduce until slightly thickened.
- 10Serve over the sliced pork.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Roasted Pork Loin
Serving Size: 1 (292 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 610.9
- Calories from Fat 348
- Total Fat 38.7 g
- Saturated Fat 12.0 g
- Cholesterol 136.0 mg
- Sodium 189.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 18.1 g
- Protein 45.8 g