very yummy! we really enjoyed this.
Make and share this Honey Roasted Pork Loin recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 375.
- Season the pork and place in a roasting pan.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the honey, juice, oil and thyme.
- Pour over the pork.
- Add the broth to the pan.
- Bake until internal temperature reaches 150 (45-60 minutes).
- Baste frequently.
- Strain the pan juices into a saucepan.
- Reduce until slightly thickened.
- Serve over the sliced pork.
We really enjoyed this! I Added garlic and tarragon. This is something I would be be proud to serve to guests.
Yummy,Yummy, this is the best Roasted Pork recipe. We really enjoyed this. I served it with baked sweet potatoes and a green salad. But, next time I am going to double the sauce, My husband really likes more sauce.
This recipe made me look like a pro, being a novice cook. Easy to prepare, results were moist and delicious. My children were amazed and argued concerning leftovers for school lunches.