1/3 Photos of Honey Roasted Peanuts
Make your own! I was surprised not to find this recipe on here - it's very easy and tastes better than store bought canned. I clipped this recipe from some newspaper. If you like really sweet then try sprinkling with sugar. DO NOT USE MARGARINE - THEY WILL BURN OR GET TOO DARK. Photos taken by me on 2/26/06.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Place peanuts in a bowl.
- 3Heat butter and honey together, in microwave or on stove top, stirring well; Toss with peanuts.
- 4Spread peanuts on a cookie sheet and bake at 350F for 5 to 10 minutes; After the 1st 5 minutes check them & stir every 1 or 2 minutes until peanuts are golden brown - the glaze will thicken and darken.
- 5Remove, stir while cooling for 5 - 10 minutes until they no longer stick together.
- 6*Sprinkle with salt (optional) or mix it in with the honey & butter mixture; you can also toss with sugar.
- 7*I saw these at a Chinese restaurant covered with Powdered Sugar - yummy!
- 8These taste great while they're warm! (and may leave a little butter on your fingers).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Roasted Peanuts
Serving Size: 1 (46 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 496.7
- Calories from Fat 375
- Total Fat 41.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 64.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 11.5 g
- Protein 18.9 g