The original recipe is from Kittencal. I have made these so many times and made changes with some of my family's favorite ingredients and thought I would post to share with you. The Honey Roasted Peanut Butter give these cookies such a wonderful flavor. Hope you enjoy.
- 1 1⁄2 cups old fashioned oats
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3⁄4 cup honey roasted crunchy peanut butter (or you can use the Honey Roasted Creamy Peanut Butter, doesn't matter)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (10 ounce) bag Nestle semi-sweet and white chocolate swirled chocolate morsels
- 4 ounces toffee pieces
- In a mini food processor or blender, process 1 cup oats until ground fine.
- Mix together ground oats, remaining 1/2 cup whole oats, flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In a Kitchen Aide mixer (or whatever you have) beat together the softened butter and both sugars until light and fluffy.
- Add in eggs, one at a time, the vanilla and peanut butter.
- Mix well until smooth and creamy.
- Mix in the flour mixture until combined.
- Fold in swirl chips and toffee bits.
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- With an ice cream scoop (about 1/4 cup size) place 1 scoop on lightly greased baking sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake cookies for about 16-18 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool cookies for 5 minutes and transfer to racks to cool completely.
- Cookies will be about 3 1/2 - 4 inches wide.