Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
A sweet and salty honey roasted mixed nut mix with a touch of cinnamon.
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, divided
- 4 cups salted mixed nuts
- 2 -3 tablespoons fine sugar
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix honey, butter, and half of cinnamon in saucepan and heat to boiling. Cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- In medium mixing bowl, pour honey mixture over nuts, stir well.
- Pour mixture onto non-stick cookie sheet and spread evenly.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until nuts are lightly browned. Allow to cool.
- Mix sugar and remaining cinnamon, and toss with nuts.