- 2 lbs skinless chicken pieces, visible fat removed
- 1 cup honey
- 1⁄2 cup low-sodium teriyaki sauce
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375*.
- Place chicken in a single layer in a shallow baking pan.
- In a medium bowl, stir together honey, teriyaki sauce, orange juice, and dijon mustard. Pour over chicken pieces.
- Bake uncovered, basting with the honey mixture occasionally about 45 minutes or until chicken is tender and no longer pink.