1/4 Photos of Honey Roasted Butternut Squash With Apples & Pecans
I found this great recipe on the package of my fresh cut butternut squash. It looked yummy so I had to try it. The flavor of the roasted squash and apples with the crunch of the pecans is fantastic. This is a great way to get your family members to eat their veges. Enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place cubed squash and apple in an 8'x8' baking dish. Add 2 tablespoons water and roast uncovered, stirring occasionally for 20 minutes, or until almost cooked through.
- 2Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine butter, honey, pecans, nutmeg, and cinnamon.
- 3Remove squash from oven, and pour honey mixture over squash. Stir lightly to coat.
- 4Return to the oven for another 10 minutes, or until cooked through. Remove from oven and serve.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Roasted Butternut Squash With Apples & Pecans
Serving Size: 1 (154 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 198.8
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 18.3 mg
- Sodium 65.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 16.4 g
- Protein 1.6 g