Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
These Asian turnips, a smaller and sweeter version of the common turnip, are delicious roasted with honey, butter and a touch of salt and pepper.
- 1 lb turnip, washed and quartered
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon butter, salted
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Arrange quartered turnips onto a large baking sheet with sides.
- Melt honey and butter together and drizzle over turnips. Season with salt and pepper and toss to coat turnips thoroughly.
- Roast for 30-35 minutes or until lightly browned and tender.