- 2⁄3 cup honey
- 1 cup water
- 4 cups chopped rhubarb (1/2 inch)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons cold water
Directions See How It's Made
- Dissolve honey in water in large saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over medium high heat. Add rhubarb. Reduce heat to low.
- Simmer, uncovered, 15-25 minutes or until rhubarb is tender but still intact.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Combine cornstarch and cold water. Mix well. Gradually add to rhubarb; cook and stir until the mixture comes to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer 3-5 minutes or until mixture thickens.
- Pour into a serving bowl and refrigerate until cold.