Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Gifts from the Christmas Kitchen
Make and share this Honey Rhubarb Compote recipe from Food.com.
- Dissolve honey in water in large saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over medium high heat. Add rhubarb. Reduce heat to low.
- Simmer, uncovered, 15-25 minutes or until rhubarb is tender but still intact.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Combine cornstarch and cold water. Mix well. Gradually add to rhubarb; cook and stir until the mixture comes to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer 3-5 minutes or until mixture thickens.
- Pour into a serving bowl and refrigerate until cold.