Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This is one of my favorite bread recipes. It's wonderful toasted.
Make and share this Honey Raisin Pecan Whole Wheat Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Spray the bread container of your bread machine with cooking spray.
- Add ingredients,except pecans and raisins, according to the recommendation of your bread machine manufacturer.
- Use the whole wheat or basic/white setting.
- Use the light or medium crust setting.
- Remove and cool on rack when baked.
I really like this bread. I made it jsut as directed, only I didnt' use a bread machine. I baked at 350 for about an hour. . . It seamed I may have baked it a little too long, but it was very good, especatilly toasted! YUM. Thanks!
the bread came out very soft and moist, unlike some whole wheat bread. I didn't have any pecans but I added almonds and cinnamon which tasted absolutely delicious! Thanks for the recipe!