Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
From the Junior League of North Harris County TX - serve garnished with fresh fruit.
- 3 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup milk
- 6 eggs
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Combine cream cheese, flour, milk, eggs, honey, vanilla, salt, and baking powder in a blender and process on high for 3-4 minutes or until well blended.
- Heat the butter in a 10-inch baking pan at 375 degrees until melted. Swirl to coat pan.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture into the prepared pan. Bake at 375 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until a knife inserted in the middle comes out clean. (the puff will rise and fall like a souffle).
- Sprinkle baked puff with powdered sugar.
A very nice dessert - I served this with fresh berries. It's something a little different, and is very easy to make. Thanks for posting, loof!
This was a nice way to start the day, this sound a lot like a mix between a German pancake and a cheese Danish so made for breakfast. I made as written cutting recipe down to serve two and baked in a small cast-iron pan and served with fresh strawberries. Thanks for the post.
Other than using 2 ounces cream cheese made this as posted , and made for a nice after church treat for us. Flavors were good and was very easy to make. Just a bit too much buttery taste for me, though I still enjoyed it. Tagged and made in PRMR tag.