Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This looked so inviting though I think I would use chicken, Recipe+ HAVE NOT included 1 hour marinating time.
- 550 g pork (diced)
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 118.29 ml soy sauce
- 29.58 ml honey
- 750 g pumpkin (skin on, cut into thin sedges)
- cooking spray (olive oil)
- 150 g green beans (trimmed)
- 1 chili (small red finely chopped)
- 9.85 ml sesame oil
- 29.58 ml sesame seeds (toasted)
- 118.29 ml coriander (cilantro leaves)
- Thread pork onto 8 skiewers and then place in a large rectangular dish.
- Whisk garlic, soy sauce and honey together and pour over skewers, turning to coat and cover with plastic food wrap and chill for 1 hour to marinate.
- Preheat barbecue to moderately high.
- Spry pumpkin with oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook pumpkin for 8 minutes or until tender turning occasionally and transfer to a heatproof place.
- Spray beans with oil and cook for 2 minutes or until tender and transfer to place and toss pumpkin and beans with the chilli and sesame oil and sprinkle with sesame seeds and half the coriander.
- Cook skewers on the barbecue grill for 10 minutes or until cooked.
- Serve pumpkin mixture topped with kewers and the remaining coriander.
Yum, pork was very flavorful, and a great meal with the pumpkin and green beans. The only thing I'd do different is keep back a bit of the sauce before putting the pork in it so I can heat it for a glaze. Thanks Pat for a fantastic birthday dinner!