1/1 Photo of Honey Pork Skewers With Sesame Pumpkin
This looked so inviting though I think I would use chicken, Recipe+ HAVE NOT included 1 hour marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 550 g pork (diced)
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 750 g pumpkin (skin on, cut into thin sedges)
- cooking spray (olive oil)
- 150 g green beans (trimmed)
- 1 chili (small red finely chopped)
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds (toasted)
- 1/2 cup coriander (cilantro leaves)
- 1Thread pork onto 8 skiewers and then place in a large rectangular dish.
- 2Whisk garlic, soy sauce and honey together and pour over skewers, turning to coat and cover with plastic food wrap and chill for 1 hour to marinate.
- 3Preheat barbecue to moderately high.
- 4Spry pumpkin with oil and season with salt and pepper.
- 5Cook pumpkin for 8 minutes or until tender turning occasionally and transfer to a heatproof place.
- 6Spray beans with oil and cook for 2 minutes or until tender and transfer to place and toss pumpkin and beans with the chilli and sesame oil and sprinkle with sesame seeds and half the coriander.
- 7Cook skewers on the barbecue grill for 10 minutes or until cooked.
- 8Serve pumpkin mixture topped with kewers and the remaining coriander.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Pork Skewers With Sesame Pumpkin
Serving Size: 1 (419 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 438.6
- Calories from Fat 157
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 115.5 mg
- Sodium 2092.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 13.0 g
- Protein 45.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: