Recipe by Whisper
This is a great recipe, easy to make and very tasty. Prep time does not include marination time of about 8 hours, or overnight. I found this recipe in Applehood and Motherpie cookbook from the Jr. League of Rochester.
- 6 pork chops, each 1-inch thick
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons crystallized ginger, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄2 garlic clove, minced
- fresh ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all marinade ingredients together in a baking dish and add chops, turning to cover with marinade.
- Refrigerate for about 8 hours, turning the pork chops occasionally.
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Bake in same dish for about 1 hour and 15 minutes, turning the chops during baking.
- Skim fat from marinade; serve marinade with pork chops.
- If not serving immediately, baste while you keep it warm.