Found this on one of my favorite food blog websites (culinary in the desert). It was originally adapted from CL. I could not find sage honey, so I used clover honey instead.
- Combine first six ingredients in a small bowl.
- Use half of that mixture to marinate the pork roast (I used a ziplock bag) for at least a couple of hours.
- Sear on all sides in an oven-proof skillet.
- Bake at 400% for 20-25 minutes. Use a meat thermometer to make sure it has reached a safe temperature.
- Drizzle remaining hoisin mixture on meat.
- Garnish with sesame seeds.