Recipe by CeeBee
Found this on one of my favorite food blog websites (culinary in the desert). It was originally adapted from CL. I could not find sage honey, so I used clover honey instead.
Top Review by Susie D
Tasty & easy pork chop recipe! I used bone in chops, but otherwise followed the recipe. The glaze is teriyaki like in flavor. I served with spicy sweet potato fries and a green salad. Thank you for sharing the recipe! Discovered during Spring 2012 Pick A Chef.
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sage honey
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (1 lb) pork tenderloin, trimmed of visible fat and silverskin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sesame seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first six ingredients in a small bowl.
- Use half of that mixture to marinate the pork roast (I used a ziplock bag) for at least a couple of hours.
- Sear on all sides in an oven-proof skillet.
- Bake at 400% for 20-25 minutes. Use a meat thermometer to make sure it has reached a safe temperature.
- Drizzle remaining hoisin mixture on meat.
- Garnish with sesame seeds.