2 hrs 10 mins
This is a quick salmon with marinade that is great with rice, Asian veggies, or topping a salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 (3 -4 ounce) salmon fillets
- 1/2 cup ponzu sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh garlic
- 1Place salmon in a large plastic bag.
- 2Mix together marinade ingredients in a small bowl and pour over salmon.
- 3Let marinade for at least 2 hours and up to 5 hours.
- 4Move oven rack to highest position.
- 5Heat broiler on high for about 4-5 minutes.
- 6Dry off salmon fillets with paper towels and place on baking sheet.
- 7Broil for 6-9 minutes depending on how well you like your salmon cooked.
- 8Sprinkle with sesame seeds, serve with you desired side, and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Ponzu Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (98 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 140.3
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 38.7 mg
- Sodium 63.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 8.6 g
- Protein 17.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: