Prep 2 hrs
Cook 10 mins
This is a quick salmon with marinade that is great with rice, Asian veggies, or topping a salad.
Make and share this Honey Ponzu Salmon recipe from Food.com.
- 4 (3 -4 ounce) salmon fillets
- 1⁄2 cup ponzu sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh garlic
- sesame seeds
- Place salmon in a large plastic bag.
- Mix together marinade ingredients in a small bowl and pour over salmon.
- Let marinade for at least 2 hours and up to 5 hours.
- Move oven rack to highest position.
- Heat broiler on high for about 4-5 minutes.
- Dry off salmon fillets with paper towels and place on baking sheet.
- Broil for 6-9 minutes depending on how well you like your salmon cooked.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds, serve with you desired side, and enjoy!