Yummmy!! This makes a divine ham dinner!
Make and share this Honey-Pineapple Glazed Ham recipe from Food.com.
- Bake ham in a roasting pan at 350º for 1-1/2 hours.
- In small saucepan, mix brown sugar, cornstarch and salt.
- Stir in pineapple, honey and mustard.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and boils.
- Boil and stir 1 minute.
- Brush sauce over ham and bake 30 minutes, basting once or twice during cooking time.
- Brush sauce over ham before serving.
- Yield: 12 servings.