Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This easy to make salad is delicious. Use sugar free gelatin if desired. You can use light or dark honey the light-colored honey is milder in flaver while the darker-colored are stronger. Setting to firm time not included.
- Drain liquid from canned pineapple into a measuring cup and ADD enough water to make 1 1/2 cups liquid.
- Pour liquid into a pan and bring to a boil; Stir in gelatin until dissolved.
- Remove from heat and blend in honey, lemon juice and orange juice concentrate.
- Pour into a medium bowl and refrigerate until SLIGHTLY thickened, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Whip cream until soft peaks from or use whipped topping; blend gelatin, pineapple, carrots and whipped cream or topping.
- Pour into a 9x9-inch pan and refrigerate until firm, cut into squares to serve.