Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Steak marinated with a twist
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce (or bragg liquid aminos)
- 1⁄16 cup oyster sauce
- 1⁄4 cup vodka
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons dried pasilla peppers
- 1 -2 lb steak
- 1⁄2 cup onion
- Mix all fluids and peppers to create Mo's Marinade mixture (TM).
- Place steak into a marinating pan.
- Poke steak through each side with a fork, chopsticks or bang with tenderizing hammer until it is tender.
- Flip and repeat.
- Poor marinade over steaks.
- Thinly slice onion and place on steak.
- With your hands, crush the onions such that the juice from the onions is released into the steak and marindate.
- Prepare steak as desired, via grill, oven or any other method.
- Brown onions as garnish.