Recipe by LAURIE
Got chops thawed for supper? Looking for something easy and quick? Look no further! Fire up the grill, grab 2 ingredients and these are ready to go! Thank you Tyson!
Top Review by DLE 13
This gets 4 stars just for being so easy! (Otherwise, I'd probably give it 3). I adapted it slightly, using 1/4c honey and 1/8 c hot sauce for 2 thick chops, and baking it in a 350 degree oven until done
- 4 thick boneless center cut pork chops
- 6 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons hot pepper sauce
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat grill to to medium-high.
- Combine honey and hot pepper sauce in small bowl.
- Season chops with salt and pepper to taste.
- Grill chops, turning and brushing frequently with glaze, 8 to 15 minutes or until done (internal temp 155°F).
- Remove chops from grill and brush with remaining glaze.
- Refrigerate leftovers.