Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Got chops thawed for supper? Looking for something easy and quick? Look no further! Fire up the grill, grab 2 ingredients and these are ready to go! Thank you Tyson!
- Preheat grill to to medium-high.
- Combine honey and hot pepper sauce in small bowl.
- Season chops with salt and pepper to taste.
- Grill chops, turning and brushing frequently with glaze, 8 to 15 minutes or until done (internal temp 155°F).
- Remove chops from grill and brush with remaining glaze.
- Refrigerate leftovers.