Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Got chops thawed for supper? Looking for something easy and quick? Look no further! Fire up the grill, grab 2 ingredients and these are ready to go! Thank you Tyson!
- Preheat grill to to medium-high.
- Combine honey and hot pepper sauce in small bowl.
- Season chops with salt and pepper to taste.
- Grill chops, turning and brushing frequently with glaze, 8 to 15 minutes or until done (internal temp 155°F).
- Remove chops from grill and brush with remaining glaze.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
This gets 4 stars just for being so easy! (Otherwise, I'd probably give it 3). I adapted it slightly, using 1/4c honey and 1/8 c hot sauce for 2 thick chops, and baking it in a 350 degree oven until done
This recipe was just so easy to prepare with basically no prep time involved. I was afraid the chops were going to be too hot using 3 tablespoons of hot sauce, but they were delicious. It had the perfect amounts of honey and hot sauce for a subtle sweet heat. I can't wait to try this on some grilled chicken also. I served this with a cauliflower mushroom salad and cheddar bacon bread. Thanks Laurie for sharing this recipe!