1/3 Photos of Honey Pepper Beets
Yum, a delcicious way to fix beets! Adapted from Great Good Food by Julee Rosso!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the beets in a medium saucepan.
- 2Cover with water and bring to a boil.
- 3Reduce heat and simmer until the beets are tender, 20-25 minutes, or you may steam the beets if you like.
- 4Rinse the beets under cold water, drain and slip off the skins.
- 5Slice beets into 1/4" thick rounds and place in a bowl.
- 6In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients, except onion.
- 7Pour over beets.
- 8Add onion and toss thoroughly.
- 9Chill for at least 3 hours before serving. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Pepper Beets
Serving Size: 1 (176 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 137.6
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 94.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 25.9 g
- Protein 3.0 g