Yum, a delcicious way to fix beets! Adapted from Great Good Food by Julee Rosso!
Make and share this Honey Pepper Beets recipe from Food.com.
- Put the beets in a medium saucepan.
- Cover with water and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer until the beets are tender, 20-25 minutes, or you may steam the beets if you like.
- Rinse the beets under cold water, drain and slip off the skins.
- Slice beets into 1/4" thick rounds and place in a bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients, except onion.
- Pour over beets.
- Add onion and toss thoroughly.
- Chill for at least 3 hours before serving. Enjoy!