1 hr 15 mins
Marcie H's Note:
This takes a little preparation but is well worth the time. It will impress your guests.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soak chicken in buttermilk in refrigerator for 1 1/2 hours.
- 3Combine flour, salt, garlic powder, cayenne pepper.
- 4Dredge chicken in flour mixture, shake off excess.
- 5Melt butter in small saucepan on low heat and stir in honey and bring to boil.
- 6Add pecans and simmer, keep on low heat and cook 15 minutes.
- 7Meanwhile heat 3/4" oil in skillet and add chicken that has been dredged in the flour mixture and fry until done and crisp.
- 8Pour honey and pecan mixture over the fried chicken breasts and serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Pecan Fried Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (368 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 874.1
- Calories from Fat 590
- Total Fat 65.5 g
- Saturated Fat 34.1 g
- Cholesterol 219.7 mg
- Sodium 766.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 23.6 g
- Protein 37.0 g