1/4 Photos of Honey Pecan Chicken Cutlets
This gives the chicken a nice crunchy bite. You can also cut the cutlets into fingers for a great appetizer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dredge the cutlets in flour, shaking off excess.
- 2Heat two tablespoons margarine in a heavy skillet over medium heat.
- 3Add the cutlets and brown on both sides, about 5-6 minutes.
- 4Stir together the remaining tablespoon margarine, honey and pecans.
- 5Add to the skillet, stir gently.
- 6Cover and simmer gently for 7-8 minutes.
- 7Remove cutlets to a serving platter, pour sauce over and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Pecan Chicken Cutlets
Serving Size: 1 (103 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 303.0
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 34.4 mg
- Sodium 138.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 17.7 g
- Protein 12.9 g