This gives the chicken a nice crunchy bite. You can also cut the cutlets into fingers for a great appetizer.
- Dredge the cutlets in flour, shaking off excess.
- Heat two tablespoons margarine in a heavy skillet over medium heat.
- Add the cutlets and brown on both sides, about 5-6 minutes.
- Stir together the remaining tablespoon margarine, honey and pecans.
- Add to the skillet, stir gently.
- Cover and simmer gently for 7-8 minutes.
- Remove cutlets to a serving platter, pour sauce over and serve.