Prep 0 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is a super easy recipe that will wow everyone!
- 2 cups stove top chicken prepared stuffing
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup boiling water
- 1⁄3 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 slices bacon
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Combine stuffing mix, 1/2 cup juice, water, pecans and butter. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Pound chicken breast.
- Mound 1/2 cup stuffing on each chicken breast. Wrap woith bacon; twist to secure.
- Place in a greased pan.
- Mix remaining juice and honey; spoon over chicken.
- Bake at 350 for 40 minutes.