Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
7 pts; serve with tomato-cucumber salad and creamy mashed potatoes.
- 1⁄2 cup pecans
- 2 tablespoons corn flake crumbs
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon reduced-fat soy sauce
- 4 (5 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- preheat oven to 425.
- line baking sheet with foil.
- finely chop the pecans in a food processor.
- Sprinkle pecans and cornflake crumbs on a sheet of wax paper.
- Combine the honey and soy sauce in a shallow bowl.
- dip both sides of each chicken breast into the honey mixture, then into the pecan mixture to coat.
- Arrange on the baking sheet in a single layer; spray lightly with nonstick spray.
- Bake until the chicken is cooked through, about 5 minutes on each side.
We loved this dish! Has a great nutty taste and it's easy to prepare. I did have to cook them about 10 minutes per side. Otherwise cook as posted. Prepared recipe #220945 to serve with the chicken. I did broil the chicken about 5 minutes. Made for PAC Fall 07'. Thanks Psugrl for posting.
The flavor was a bit dry. But not bad overall.