Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a tasty little appetizer which can be made up in 15 minutes. These can be made ahead of time; place on plate lined with plastic wrap, cover and refrigerate. Return to room temperature before serving.
- Cut cheese into 36 cubes.
- Insert a toothpick into each cube.
- In a small saucepan, bring the honey to a boil and cook for 1 1/2 minutes.
- Let cool slightly.
- Dip each cheese cube into honey, then into pecans.
- Serve warm with spiced cider, if desired.
Well these are quite intersting... I did not really like the taste of the honey mixed with the cheese, my taste buds dont normally like the mixture of sweet and savory. BUT if you do like the taste of sweet and savory (like my friends) then you would really like these as my friends did. They first few I dipped in the honey a bit too soon and the cheese melted, so you cant be impatient like myself lol. Very diffrent appetizer to serve.