- nonstick cooking spray or butter
- 4 ripe pears, peeled, cored, and sliced
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 lemon, zest of
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1⁄2 cup diced country ham
- 1⁄4 lb Baby Spinach
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oven to 375°.
- Grease a small baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Put the pears into the prepared baking dish and add the honey, lemon zest, and juice and rosemary.
- Toss to combine.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until honey begins to bubble; set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, combine the ham and spinach.
- Add the pears an pan juices and toss to combine.