Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
In 'A Southerly Course' by Martha Hall Foose.
Make and share this Honey Pear Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Heat the oven to 375°.
- Grease a small baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Put the pears into the prepared baking dish and add the honey, lemon zest, and juice and rosemary.
- Toss to combine.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until honey begins to bubble; set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, combine the ham and spinach.
- Add the pears an pan juices and toss to combine.